Taxi to ma grave
12:13 AM | Author: Jon ong
1 fine morning
well,not very fine when u wake up and realize ur late for something.

woke up and went to take a bath and brushing my teeth at the same time(which really saves times if ur in a rush).grab my clothes and OUT the door! erm wait...IN the door put my clothes on and OUT the door! and find a taxi

Me: erm kota damansara
Indian taxi man:errr..ok
soo i get in the taxi, and as soon as the car moves.THE WHOLE BLOODY DASHBOARD SHAKES! and soon the wheel goes *EK~KE~EK~KE~EK~KE PAK!* ok it didnt really went PAK, but it was still EK-KEING,bad enough.

And if that wasn't enough, he had a "Need for Speed". soo his driving fast with his "all so cool" manual taxi with 1 hand on the gearbox and the other at the wheel, green light and the sounds of vroom, ek-ke ek-ke, and my favorite the shaking dashboard, so i put on ma safety belt on and his there looking at me. soo in my mind i was saying "WTH dude!The road man i know u think your cool with your shades and loud indian music, and if im late it wont cost me a limb or my life".
few minutes later, I was at church.
and pay the fee and right OUT the taxi! thanking God that im still in 1 peice.

That was a taxi that im never getting again.


well,im out








ciao..
|
This entry was posted on 12:13 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: