weird Dreams that shock you up
9:34 PM | Author: Jon ong
ok.....10mins ago and dont know why this is happening to me but.

I was at the bball court near my school, taking shots, lay outs, and etc..... mostly just training(i cant believe i dream about training o.O)
Suddenly.... a voice: Jon BALL!
I turn to my left and the ball was coming right to my face. and BAM! i woke up......soo much for trying to sleep early.
I got up and just couldn't sleep anymore, which leads me to here blogging. ill just blog about the TOP 3 dreams that shock me up.





1. the bball dream.
this dream is basically me at the bball court and a friend goes Jon ball! and turn and BAM one of my hands are in the air and yup my eyes open WIDE!


2.the trip down your staircase dream
ahhhh.... this is a classic. this is the most common dream for me.
Im walking down the stairs...yaladadida.....*trip* and just before my face is about to hit the ground hard, next thing i know Im looking at my Fan for a few blur seconds.

3.the OMG something is ON ME!
this happens only a few times.
Im having a normal dream... and i feel something on my arm, the first time this happen to me i woke up and saw something on my arm and then it went away sooo...few seconds later.....OMG! PIPER! sooo i got up as in really up up and saw her hopping around looking at me....



well, Im sure theres a few more but i cant really recall it now.
ahhh...Im feeling sleepy again


Im of to bed.


nights.
|
This entry was posted on 9:34 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: