MOSQUITO!
2:18 AM | Author: Jon ong
ARRRGGGHHHH!!!
I hate this mosquito.........I NEEDA SLEEP!

Theres one hovering over my head.... and ma ears making that annoying Vffffff sound.
GO DIE dammit!

I almost got it Countless times, then again almost dont make this Long nose-mouth thingy Go the hell away.

MY PLANS the kill it....
1. Ways to kill mosquito, class 101 let me show you *CLAP!* (way to fast of a death)

2. Catch it, and throw it in water and freeze it....(too fast of a death..)

3. Catch it with one hand, while its still alive in ma hands I'll KRUMP! shake the Nuts out of it, till it gets stun, and while its stun ill rip off all it's legs But ONE.(lets see how u land and bite me....)

4. Catch it, glue its legs on the table and let it starve to death.. =D(mom is gonna wake up and go
WHY is there a mosquito on ur table*squash*.....)

Thats about all the ways I can think of now...sadly..
I WILL WAIT.........

Mosquito killer~

Will blog bout ma super cool b'day and sports day another day...
|
This entry was posted on 2:18 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: